12.30.2011

{ OF OUR TIME AWAY }

…it’s been a while since we’ve posted. being new to blogging I struggled on whether or not to blog on the reason why. after much consideration, I realized that when we started this blog we knew our red door would witness laughter as well as tears. this blog is about our lives and life is not just about the happy moments. the reason we have been away is that this November, our red door saw our hearts break when my grandmother passed away at 92.

…she was one of the most amazing and beautifully complex women I will ever meet, who loved her children and grandchildren with all she had. I will be eternally grateful for her love and devotion and feel privileged to have had her in my life as long as I did. 

...my grandmother and grandfather circa 1955
Timoteo Hipolito Uranga (1907-1988) & Carmen Margarita Reyes (1919-2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment