…after undergrounding the electrical service entrance, our electrician installed a new sub panel which upgraded the house from 125 to 200 amps; this allowed us to make some much needed electrical and plumbing upgrades.
…outside, we replaced the existing exterior fixtures with energy-efficient spot lights which were wired though the attic; allowing us to remove all the ugly piping and giving us a nice clean look.
…we also replaced the old decorative lights with these great fixtures with an industrial feel.
…meanwhile, inside, we saved $600 by installing the decora style outlets, switches, and dimmers ourselves [Thanks again, again, and again, Dad! We told you he could do it all.]
…and in the bedrooms, we replaced the ceiling fans with these fantastic modern fans at an incredible price!